- Lone Star Mobile Med school/ sports physicals meet the UIL standards of medical assessment.
- You DO NOT need an immunization record in order to obtain a sport/school physical.
- You DO need a Parent/Guardian present in the event any abnormalities are found.
- Sport/School physicals are good for 1 year from the date performed and are accepted at most schools and organizations around Lubbock.
- Before your physical begins, the provider will review a brief Health History that includes any chronic illness, surgeries, hospitalizations, or physical ailments.
During your physical, we will check Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, and Heart rate. The student will receive a full evaluation that includes Vision, Joints, Spinal alignment, Flexibility, and Respiratory function.
Any abnormalities discovered during your examination will discussed with the parent/guardian and the child in order to formulate a proper treatment plan or follow up evaluation of your student.